Monday, March 16, 2015

Scenes from the weekend...

Can I just say warm weather does a mama good! B was under the weather all last week, so there were days I felt like a solo parent. That coupled with rain and clouds each day made me more than ready for the weekend and more than ready for some nice weather! 

What is it about little boys that even rain won't hold them back? A friend's bounce house birthday party turned into a wet, slip and slide but loads of fun for the little men. Standing out in the rain was made even better thanks to plenty of cupcakes!





The sun managed to come out Sunday and the temperatures soared! It was truly a glorious day. We tried out a new restaurant after church and the boys were definitely more into their Krispy Kreme milkshake than the rest of lunch. Are we surprised?? I loved my "fauxlafel" burger!



Luckily everyone got a nap {is there anything better than a Sunday afternoon snooze??}, and then it was park time! A wagon ride, basketball and some baseball made me realize just how much I've missed being outdoors with my little men. It also made me realize how big they are! I just kept staring at them hooping it up with B and could not believe how much they've grown. They are big boys now!





1 comment:

  1. That beautiful, warm, sunny weather was so good for the soul this weekend! Your little ones are adorable! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete