Thursday, March 19, 2015

Easter Goodies

Two weeks from today we are heading back to Big D for Easter weekend. I am just so excited for time with family celebrating the beauty of this special holiday. Oh and an egg hunt of course! I cannot believe it is Easter already? Luckily I've been picking up some goodies along the way for my little men to make their day eggstra {sorry I had to!} special.


Easter Goodies

1. This yellow shirt is one of my spring favorites for little boys. Luckily snagged it and some others during Friends and Family!
2. Jude is on a frog kick and loves saying "ribbit, ribbit!" so I knew the boys needed these darling pjs. Cannot wait to see the little men rocking them Easter morning.
3. My guys are all about some accessories and love them some sunnies. How fun are these?
4. I purchased a similar set to these last year and it was perfect for our egg hunt. Highly recommend!
5. Did I mention the boys like accessories? They are all about some hats!
6. George and Jude are obsessed with my instant camera {as am I!} so I know they will get a kick out of this close-up lens and selfie mirror. And how appropriate it's a bunny??
7. It's not Easter without a bow tie.
8. My George is all about some Curious George and every holiday we get him a Curious George book. This one has stickers, so he will be thrilled!

So what Easter goodies are going in your Easter baskets?

No comments:

Post a Comment