Wednesday, November 19, 2014

3 Easy Soup Hacks

Oh how I love a good hearty soup on a cold day. But so many of said soup recipes call for plenty of chopping, pureeing and simmering, all of which I just don't have time for these days. So luckily I found three soups that satisfy my cravings and take less than five minutes to make. Enjoy!

Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper Soup with
Corn, Cilantro and Feta

Pour soup into pot and add corn.
Let cook on stove over medium heat until bubbling hot.
Dish into bowls and top with feta and cilantro.

Butternut Squash Soup with
Honey Crisp Apple, Pumpkin Cornbread Croutons and Thyme
Pour soup into pot and add thyme.
Let cook on stove over medium heat until bubbling hot.
Dish into bowls and top with croutons and apples.

Tomato Soup with
Pesto, Mascarpone and Gnocchi
Cook gnocchi according to package.
Pour soup into pot.
Let cook on stove over low heat until simmering.
Add in a dollop of mascarpone and pesto and stir until blended.
Dish into bowls and spoon in cooked gnocchi.

And I have to say my honey beer bread is the perfect addition for any of these soups!
So what's your favorite soup recipe??

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I'm pinning these for after our cleanse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these soups from TJ's, but have never thought to add anything to them. I can't wait to try these out!

    ReplyDelete