Monday, November 10, 2014

Love Me Some Sugar Bit

I don't know about other moms out there, but it seems like these days my kids dress better than I do. I shop for my little men way more than I shop for myself. So today I thought I'd share one of my favorite shops. I love me some Sugar Bit. From the amazing selection of brands {just announced they'll be carrying Kissy Kissy!}, fabulous deals {new Fall markdowns up to 40% off!} and the handwritten note you receive with each order {the absolute best customer service!}, Sugar Bit is my go-to shop for outfitting my boys and gifting the little ones of friends and family. This sampling does not even begin to do justice to all Sugar Bit has to offer, but here are a few of my favorites right now. I mean can you even handle that Christmas dress?? It may be a blessing in disguise I don't have girls. I'd be broke! Be sure and follow Sugar Bit on Instagram to get all the latest on sales and promotions. Oh and you just might see two of their cutest brand reps, George and Jude!














1 comment:

  1. have I told you how much I love you??? you're amazing sweet friend...many thanks from the bottom of my heart for being such an avid supporter of my little business! OXOX

    ReplyDelete