Monday, November 24, 2014

Scenes from the weekend...

Happy Thanksgiving week, friends! I don't know if it's the fact I actually got some good rest this weekend or if I'm just thinking about all the deliciousness we'll be enjoying come Thursday, but I'm so excited for the start of this week. We certainly enjoyed a wonderful weekend continuing the birthday celebration for a friend and me Friday night. It was one of those perfect meals that lasted three hours and the conversation was as good as the food. So thankful for friends who are like family! Saturday was such a treat as well. We slept in, cooked breakfast {recipe coming soon!} and stayed in pjs all day playing with the boys. Sunday we celebrated the baptism of our sweet friends' baby girl and then chased our boys around the luncheon following. Crumbled biscuits, spilled drinks and stolen cupcakes later, it was time to head home and take naps. Thankfully I got one too! Now off to plan our Thanksgiving menu. Oh yeah, I decided to cook!








No comments:

Post a Comment