Monday, September 15, 2014

Scenes from the weekend...

Happy Monday! I am home after a fantastic weekend in California. I have to say one of the highlights of my trip was just flying alone. Seriously a five hour flight with snacks, mags, wi-fi and no toddlers on my lap was such a treat. Spent the weekend learning, being inspired, getting crafty and making new friends at Re:Make {even made it on the news!}. Oh and shopping some incredibly talented makers' work! Since my brother and now sister-in-law were on their honeymoon I got to crash at their darling San Fran apartment. Thoroughly enjoyed living the city life for the weekend. Walking their dog, dining out solo and enjoying some gorgeous cooler weather. Fortunately my new sister-in-law's brother and wife who live out there were gracious enough to hang with me. Hit up some of their favorite restaurants for the toast and pizza I've been hearing my brother rave about for so long. And yes, it was as good as he built it up to be! Took a red eye home Saturday night and made it back in time for donuts with the bubs Sunday morning. May or may not have slept the rest of the day but managed to have bubble time and sweet snuggles before those wild ones went down. I am so thankful to B for being super dad and surviving three nights alone with the bubs. Time away is the best and so good for the soul, but nothing is better than coming home to my sweet family. Stay tuned for a full Re:Make recap tomorrow!













No comments:

Post a Comment