Monday, July 22, 2013

Scenes from the weekend...

Our weekend was simple and just what I needed.  The theme was certainly resting and nesting.  Laid low Friday night, and Saturday my boys let me sleep in while they went and got donuts.  Thankfully they brought some back for mama! Made it to a first birthday party even with G on his sugar high {three donuts really do a number on the little man} and spent the rest of the day nesting in anticipation of this little one.  Ventured out for what I'm thinking was our last date night before Baby #2 arrives and enjoyed tasty mocktails, yummy Italian food and fabulous company with some of our favorite friends.  Sunday was more resting {did not get out of bed until 10am!} and nesting {cleaned all.day.long.}.  The hospital bags are packed, house is clean and fridge is stocked ready for the grandparents to arrive and take care of the little man while we have this baby.  Of course as I type this I'm probably jinxing myself and it'll be another week.  Here's hoping your weekend was wonderful and cheers to the start of another week!







3 comments:

  1. How fun!! Can't wait to hear the news of baby #2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, three donuts in his little body!!! He must have been bouncing off the walls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, good luck mama! I can't believe it's already time! Thinking about you guys and praying for a speedy, safe delivery and a happy healthy baby!

    ReplyDelete