Monday, July 15, 2013

Scenes from the weekend...

I feel like I'm just counting down our last few weekends until this babe arrives!  We certainly took advantage of this being one of our last and got so much done.  Cheers to productivity!

Kicked off the weekend with a pool play date with some of our besties.  As much as my little man loves the water he has a new love for running {yes running, and he's fast!} laps around the pool.  This poor mama is in and out of the pool trying to keep up with him.  Oh and the lovely tankini I've been rocking all summer has become a full-blown bikini thanks to my bump!  Let's just say it's not a good look me waddling around trying to keep up with G!

Fortunately that night we got a babysitter and enjoyed date night {third Friday in a row, whoo-hoo!}.  Attended a bittersweet party bidding farewell to some sweet friends moving this week.  And don't worry hit up the grocery store afterwards for a nightcap...Bluebell Homemade Vanilla.

Saturday B was amazing!  Let me sleep until 10:30am and kept the little man entertained.  Afterwards we cleaned out the garage {which was quite the endeavor!} and made several trip to Goodwill.  Oh it feels so good to purge and cleanse. Finished the day with more pool time and a little grilling.

Sunday G and I laid low while B played in church.  My poor feet were so swollen and my back was killing me, so couch time was in order.  Luckily my little man obliged and lounged with his momma.  Once B got home we kept the productivity going and worked on the nursery some more.  Oh how things are so different with the second.  We still have so much to do!  A trip to Target to cross a few things off the list made me feel better but still need to pack my bag!  Here's looking forward to a hopefully relaxing week.








10 comments:

  1. Glad you guys got out for another date night! I'm dying for one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly I think it's our last for a bit... :)

      Delete
  2. Sleeping in until 10:30?!!!!! I am so so so so jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soon pretty mama!!! Enjoy those date nights!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has flown by!

      Delete
  4. That last picture of G is cracking me up. That little face - he's up to something!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your weekend sounds phenomenal! I love me a date night with the hubs...those seem to be few and far between when you have a little running around! And your "nightcap" of Bluebell ice cream?? Sign me up!! :)

    ReplyDelete