Tuesday, February 5, 2013

BCT Tartlets

I'm always looking for new recipes.  I love to entertain but lately find myself in a bit of a rut with repeating the same old recipes {I guess if ain't broke don't fix it?}. As much as I love {and think others do too!} my creamy salsa dip, I was in desperate need of a new appetizer to take to our Super Bowl party.  Then I remembered the tomato tartlets my mom made at G's birthday party.  

I was in such a frenzy putting out all the decorations, I literally never saw what went into these bad boys.  All I know is they were gone within minutes of guests arriving.  
Well here you go.
These five ingredients and a few minutes get you one tasty tartlet.

I've renamed these BCT Tartlets {bacon, cheese and tomato}.  Just mix the bacon, mayo, Rotel and cheese, and then scoop into each shell.  Bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 350 and
 Voila!
Be warned, these won't last long.

BCT Tartlets

Ingredients:

1 10oz can Rotel tomatoes, drained
1 cup mayonnaise
1 3oz package real bacon bits
1 cup shredded cheese
3 19oz packages mini filo shells, thawed

Directions:

Combine first four ingredients.  Fill shells and bake for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment