Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Scenes from the weekend...

What a weekend.  I'm getting spoiled.  Another weekend in town with no visitors and no crazy plans other than relaxing and catching up with good friends.  Does it get any better than that?  Highlights included sleeping in Saturday morning {thank you George} and then breakfast in bed with my boys.  B hit up Bonnaroo so G and I took in a nice stroll followed by a cookout with friends.  Our BYO included milk and Sofia. :)  Got to love the mini cans.  Sunday taught my first Sunday School class.  Oh third grade boys are entertaining.  Made some great progress addressing G's announcements {yes, he will be six months on Sunday, and yes, I'm just now sending them out.  Oh how I love to procrastinate...} so check your mailbox soon. :)  Wrapped up the weekend with a bittersweet celebration wishing some dear friends well on their new journey.  We will certainly miss them! 










 






Ready for all that this week has ahead but counting down the days until the weekend {always, right?}. Any big plans? I'm still trying to figure out Father's Day...Maybe Pinterest will have some fun ideas. Happy Tuesday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment