Sunday, June 17, 2012

Here's to you, Dad!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

I am so thankful for my own father who raised me to be the strong woman I am today.  


My dad has taught me so many lessons {and continues to do so}.  From his wise words, "You can make your own choices, but you can't pick your consequences" to "As long as you do your best, that's what matters most," he also taught me a love for the Lord and the importance of faith as well as the love of baseball. :)  I love my dad and pray I can bestow some of the wisdom he taught me on G.

Thankfully I have my incredible partner to help with that.  I never imagined I could love B more, but watching him grow into the incredible dad he is, my heart just swells.  My face just lights up thinking about the remarkable relationship I know he and G will have.  That little man already looks up to his dad so much.  I am so blessed to have this man raising my beautiful son. 


Cheers to the dads!

No comments:

Post a Comment