Friday, October 18, 2013

Five on Friday

Happy Friday, friends!
Linking up with the girls to share what I'm loving this week.

Thank you, Moms on Call!
We are on week two of having Jude on a schedule and life is good.
So thankful for their tips!

Found this poignant post via one of my favorite blogs, and it really resonated me.
Lately I beat myself up about not being productive enough during the day.
To-do list remains never ending, make-up is not worn and the house is often not at its cleanest.
But I just go back to this quote...
But we are raising human beings. Does it get more productive than that?

Have been in desperate need of a good pair of basic black leggings.
After seeing Chassity post about these, I was intrigued.
Ordered a pair and managed to snag the Shopbop Friends and Family discount.
Here's hoping they are as fabulous as everyone says they are!

Love this!
Found these printables on Jenny's darling blog and cannot wait to do this for our friends.

5. Pumpkin Tree
I am obsessed with these!
I think they're actually eggplants, but G calls them "baby punkins." 
Snagged it at Trader Joe's for $7.99 and it's lasted two weeks now!

Happy weekend, friends!

3 comments:

  1. Love those mini pumpkin trees been meaning to pick one up! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wondered what those little pumpkins really were! I love them, they're really adorable. Thanks so much for the shout out. That post Erica (Let Why Lead) was one of the greatest descriptions of SAHM-hood I have ever read -- not offensive to anyone, but still very supportive of SAHMs. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know what you think about those leggings!

    ReplyDelete