Thursday, October 10, 2013

Big Mama

George is at that really fun stage where his vocabulary is growing and he is learning new things each day. Right now he's all about "little" and "big". He'll pick up a small ball and say "little" then pick up a large ball and say "big." He'll point to Jude and say "little" then point to himself and say "big." His favorite though is "big." Everything is "big." "That's a big piece of pizza." "That's a big rock." "That's a big dada."  Sadly the other day he shared "That's a big mama!" I quickly corrected "Not big mama!" but that just made him chuckle. So again, and with a little more gusto he proclaimed, "Big mama! Big mama!" I replied with, "Little mama. Skinny mama." Yes, I am that vain and not wanting my son to call me out on those last couple of pregnancy pounds I need to drop. Ha! However my funny little man thinks he is hysterical and is too smart for his own good. He knows it gets a rise out of me so daily I get to hear "Big mama!!!" Considering that lovely statement is followed by the most infectious laughter, I'll take it!

1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh. I would definitely correct him too! Little mama!

    ReplyDelete