Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The Perfect Pair Valentine's Dinner

Not one for venturing out on Valentine's Day? Then this dinner party is for you. I recently came across the most darling themed Perfect Pair Valentine's party for kids. It gave me the inspiration for an adults only version. I love my kids more than anything, but I'll enjoy a Vday breakfast with them and look forward to some time with my main squeeze that evening.

B and I are having some of our favorite couples over for a Perfect Pair dinner celebrating people and food pairings we love! Here's what's on the menu.

{The Perfect Pair Cocktail} Pear Thyme Fizz



{Peas and Carrots} Roasted Carrots and Peas

{Peanut Butter and Chocolate} Oreo Peanut Butter No-Bake Dessert

This would be perfect for a party with friends or just a night in for you and your better half. So do share, how do you like to spend the day of love? What are your favorite food pairings?

1 comment:

  1. hands down, best food pairing is papa johns and cookies...lol JUST KIDDING, well kinda. that pork looks AMAZING and i could go for some of that oreo dessert ASAP friend OXOX

    ReplyDelete