Thursday, August 28, 2014

Back to School Teacher Gifts

We just got home from Open House at the boys' Mother's Day Out. I was so excited to meet their teachers but am more excited at the thought of having both boys in school Tuesdays and Thursdays. Oh what will I do with all that time {hopefully not just watch Housewives!}??

We love their school and wanted to do something special for their teachers and staff. I was ecstatic to find some cute coffee tumblers on the dollar aisle at Target, so I snatched them up and got my creative juices flowing {they've been a little stagnant lately}. I love me some printables and a good play on words. How fun is "Let's java great year!" Here's hoping the boys' teachers like them!






Not sending kiddos to school? Maybe you're a teacher or director at a school. How fun would it be to set up a coffee bar for all your staff or volunteers with this printable? It's even fun at home as a friendly reminder to kick off the new school year!


Just download the "Let's Java Great Year!" tags or the "Let's Java Great Year!" printable. Enjoy and print for the special people in your life. Here's hoping all you mamas with kiddos at school are off to a great year!

**If interested in other colors, just comment below, and I'm happy to oblige!


2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea! I want to make some for my afterschool teammates. Can you do a red and blue color scheme? Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are PERFECT!!!!!!!! i absolutely need these, especially for carson's teachers who might pull their hair out with that wild woman :)

    ReplyDelete