Monday, November 26, 2012

Scenes from the weekend...

Here’s hoping everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving.  Did you gobble ‘til you wobbled?  We kept things pretty low-key around our house, so not too much wobbling.  My long weekend kicked off Wednesday with a much needed, long overdue spa day {Escape truly is heaven on earth.}.  It was just what I needed to get me in the mood for our Thanksgiving.  Our theme this year?  Relaxation.  We decided months ago we weren’t traveling and no one was invited here. J  It would be a Thanksgiving for three!  As much as I love our families and did miss them, this may have been the best Thanksgiving ever.  I cooked a simple meal {we didn’t even have turkey!}, we ate Christmas cookies and lounged in our pjs for a good portion of the break.  I also got SO much done for G’s red wagon party.  I was feeling quite crafty and discovered a new love of felt {more to come on that…}.  The highlight of my break was truly sitting back {in my pajamas!} and being with the two most important people in my life, reflecting on all that we have to be thankful for…and believe me, it’s a lot! J
 


 



 




1 comment:

  1. Please tell me this 'stache is for Movember.

    ReplyDelete