Tuesday, November 6, 2012

And the winner is...

Forgive my delay!  Finally, pics from the Halloween Party. I have to say I did not set my expectations too high when we sent out the invite for this party.  Was so tempted to put “costumes required” but went with “costumes encouraged” for fear no one would show up.  Well I was proven wrong!  Not only did people show up, but every person showed up decked in costume.  I was so impressed!

 Why did the chicken cross the road?


 The duck was not digging the headpiece.







High School Girl

Mad Men

 Cat's out of the Bag

Split Pea

Creepy Old Man Playing the Slots



These two are trouble...



Kate Middleton and Prince William




C-Lo with Willie from Duck Dynasty

 
 Time for the results of the costume contest...

 
Funniest Costume

 Tie for Cutest Costume

By a landslide...
Scariest Costume
 
And the winner of Best Costume...
 
Seriously!
We won {and I swear it wasn't fixed}!
 
Such a fun night with fabulous friends!  Looking forward to making it an annual tradition.  Here’s hoping G always wants to dress in group costume with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment