Monday, November 12, 2012

Scenes from the weekend...

Happy Monday! Considering I worked 12 hours on Saturday and then recovered from it yesterday, I don’t feel like the weekend even happened. Oh well, the good news is I got some much needed rest yesterday, and G and B got some one on one father son time. Our little man has been fighting the funk and has a constant runny nose. Fortunately we discovered a new friend over the weekend. I love the days B has G all to himself. Mismatched clothes, food in hair but big smiles all around. Love my boys and so thankful for them both! B was amazing yesterday. Cleaned, cooked and even took Chloe to the beauty shop. G and I enjoyed some long naps and are now ready for the week ahead! Hosting Recipe Club tomorrow and so excited for the Thanksgiving theme.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment