Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Where have I been?

Clearly I’ve been living under a rock. 


How have I not been shopping BaubleBar until now?? I feel like I’ve heard about it forever and read about it on various blogs or in different magazines, but I finally signed up for an account after drooling over a friend’s necklace Friday night. She mentioned she snagged it from BaubleBar, and since she too was new, she got $10 off! I picked up this lovely gem {am so loving mint right now!} for a mere $26.

Debating which of these lovelies I need...



And was thrilled to see this on there for $49...

Considering I snagged it on sale for $29 at Anthro a few weeks ago {I never find deals!}. Only downside to BB, the email promotions…I find myself constantly going back wanting to order more. I guess with their fantastic prices and free shipping, I cannot do too much damage!

No comments:

Post a Comment