Monday, July 30, 2012

Scenes from the weekend...

Happy Monday all!  What  a wonderful {restful} weekend we had…can I tell you that I didn’t even leave the house Saturday. Seriously.  It was amazing.  Friday B was back on dad duty so I could enjoy a girls night {at a new fabulous Mexican joint}.  I love my little man so much but definitely appreciate {and need} a night to myself every now and then. I am just so thankful that we have friends with little ones the same age.  B’s dad duty included ordering pizza with Lil’s dad and watching the Olympics.  I don’t think anyone was complaining. J Saturday was a lazy day of sleeping in and lounging in pjs all day {my idea of a perfect day}.  Yesterday was non-stop with church in the morning, lunch with friends and a cookout that evening.  G found a new {another!} girlfriend, and I overindulged in the dessert spread {have you seen this deliciousness?}.  But hey, that’s what the weekend is for, right? 








No comments:

Post a Comment