Monday, March 12, 2012

Hanging with the Fam

I have not lived in Dallas since I was 18 years old.  Even though I miss them, living away from family is something I have just become used to over the years.  However now having a little one, being so far away is hard.  I hate that our families don't get to see the little man as often, but we have been so fortunate to have lots of visitors.  My parents and brother came to visit the little guy recently.  So funny how things change with a baby (cliche, I know). When my family comes in town I usually plan out fun things for us to do around Nashville, make reservations at nice restaurants and know lots of shopping will take place.  This trip, we really didn't leave the house that much because we were all too busy staring at and playing with George. We only ate out one night.  And yes, my mom and I managed to run out to shop for a few hours, but I ended up with nothing for me, just lots of new clothes for George.  Times they have a changed. :)

George and Poppa

Sweet sugar from Oma

Hanging with Uncle Josh

 
Love that hat!

I think he looks just like B here!

Such a fun weekend with the fam!  George is just counting down the days until he heads to Texas to meet the rest of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment