Friday, March 25, 2016

Five on Friday

{ONE} Mimosas --  I love a mimosa and love a mimosa bar even more! These frozen juice cubes are such a fun twist on the classic mimosa and would be the perfect addition to your Easter brunch.

{TWO} Easter Dress -- And speaking of Easter festivities, do you know what you're wearing?? I hit up Nordstrom last week to find a new dress for Amos' baptism, and there were so many choices! I ended up with this one and love that it can be dressed up and down so many different ways with jewelry and shoes. Since I didn't get to wear it last week, I think I'll sport it Sunday!

{THREE} Peeps S'mores --  I love me some s'mores and my boys are obsessed with Peeps! Thinking we will definitely be making some Peeps s'mores Sunday night!

{FOUR} Sugar Bit Sale -- I love a good sale and this is one you do not want to miss! Sugar Bit has been killing it {and my wallet!} with their Spring goodies lately and today is your chance to stock up.

{FIVE} My Bubs --  I snapped this the other night while bathing the boys {and praying Amos didn't drown!} and cannot help but smile each time I see it. These boys are busy and crazy all too often, but they are so sweet and really do love each other. I love the way they already all play together and look forward to all their crazy adventures ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment