Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Love me some summer salads

We all know I love plenty of donuts, cookies and sweet treats and have certainly had my fair share this pregnancy. However with the warmer temps, I'm all about some cool Summer salads. Here are my top five go to salads. Perfect for BBQs, potlucks with friends or a quick weeknight meal. Enjoy!


Slice tomatoes and top with arugula, watermelon and grilled halloumi.
Drizzle balsamic glaze on top.

Roasted Corn and Tomato Arugula Salad
Roast four ears of corn in the oven at 425 for thirty minutes.
Shave off the cob and mix with arugula, sliced cherry tomatoes and goat cheese. 
Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic and top with cracked pepper and sea salt.



3 comments:

  1. and here i thought you were eating all the donuts... haha!!! these look tasty

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY!! I love any cold summer salad!! These look really tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I can't get enough summer salads right now! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete