Friday, June 12, 2015

Five on Friday -- Summer Fun, Odd Mom Out and New Jewels

{ONE} Summer Fun Bucket List -- I am all about a bucket list for some Summer fun. How darling is this one from May Designs? Thinking this will be good to keep the boys entertained after the new babe gets here. And I'm sleep deprived and cannot think of anything to do to keep them entertained!

{TWO} Odd Mom Out -- Oh my goodness, are you watching this show on Bravo? It is hilarious! I was literally laughing out loud watching this week. Definitely check it out!

{THREE} Mom Guilt -- And speaking of being odd mom out, I wrote about mom guilt this week. Anyone else get mom guilt??

{FOUR} Rocksbox -- I've shared my Rocksbox love before, but this week's box just might be my favorite yet. How fabulous is this Loren Hope cuff?? I've been wanting it for some time now and was thrilled to receive it. Still haven't tried Rocksbox? Use my code "boltonxoxo" to get your first month free. I promise it won't disappoint!

{FIVE} Summer Dresses -- And here's hoping this dress doesn't disappoint! I've been looking for some good transitional dresses for after baby comes and don't want to spend a lot since I'm hoping to lose the baby weight quickly and get back into my normal clothes soon. But let's be real, I love me some carbs! Thrilled to find this dress and cannot beat the price tag.

2 comments:

  1. I watched the first three episodes online last night! Totally loved it! Underwear dance party anyone?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That summer bucket list is full of fun ideas, I love it! Those jewels from your Rocksbox are amazing! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete