Friday, January 23, 2015

Five on Friday

{ONE} Sugar Bit  End of Season Sale -- The boys and I were lucky enough to hit up the local Sugar Bit sale yesterday, and believe me, we stocked up on all sorts of goodies! Well you are in luck today because now you can too. The end of season sale is now online, and the deals are too good to pass up! I even got the boys each some Babiators for Vday. Head over to Sugar Bit's Instagram to see G rocking his. And then get to shopping!

{TWO} Valentine's Mimosa Brunch -- Obviously I won't be sipping on mimosas this year {maybe a LaCroix mocktail?} but how fun would this brunch be for some girlfriends? The fabulous TomKat Studio literally provides all you need to host this darling soiree. Check out all her fun printables.

{THREE} Suja Juice -- As much as I want to eat every donut in the picture above, I really am trying to be better with my eating habits. This juice is certainly helping! I did the cleanse last year but love just drinking them during the day {with food!} for an extra boost. The Lemon Love is my new favorite flavor. And loving that Target is now carrying them!

{FOUR} Greek Quinoa Salad -- I stuck to my meal planning and am happy to report that we tried all new recipes this week. The hit in my book was this Greek Quinoa Salad. Oh my goodness it was so good and even better the next day for lunch.

{FIVE} Texas Adventures -- We returned home this week from our Texas road trip. We were gone for 12 days! So much fun visiting family and friends and will share all the pics next week. This "Texas sized" donut was definitely the highlight for G!

1 comment:

  1. The Greek salad you made looks delish! I've wondered how the Suja juices are. I'll have to try that lemon one next time I see it!

    ReplyDelete