Friday, April 12, 2013

Here's what...

Here's what five things I'm loving lately...

I admit it, I am a TV junkie {a reality one at that!}, but I cannot get enough of this show.
You cannot begin to imagine my disappointment last night realizing it was a repeat.
Devastating!
 
Oh wow.
These are my new addiction.
They are oh so crunchy and have such a kick to them.
I could eat the whole bag in one sitting.
While watching a Scandal repeat.
Seriously.


I am loving all the Spring Bling at BaubleBar these days.
Definitely need to snag one of these necklaces!



With my ever-growing belly, these days I'm all about comfort.
This shirt with some yoga pants is {sadly} my new uniform!
Snagged one in every color.

I have always been a fan of Amazing Grace and Pure Grace, but my mother-in-law recently gave me this new Living Grace scent.
Love it!
Especially this body oil mist.
Feels so good on your skin right out of the shower!


So what are you loving these days?
Other than Friday of course. 
Happy weekend all! 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE SCANDAL! So addicting. I'm pretty sure the next 2 weeks are repeats too...oh, the agony! Love those necklaces, BaubleBar is the best!

    ReplyDelete