Monday, March 4, 2013

Scenes from the weekend...

Happy Monday friends! We enjoyed another laid back weekend {aren't they just the best?}. B got some incredible news from work so we celebrated Friday night. What says celebration more than Mexican with our little man and crayons? Saturday we lounged as the snow came down, but then B and I said night-night to the little guy and went out for an adults-only night {thankful for a new darling babysitter!}. I think I have discovered my new favorite Nashville restaurant. Amazing! More lounging, baking and playing on Sunday. Oh and I'm happy to report "Operation no more ba-bas" was a success! G loves his new sippy cups, and I only caved at night with the ba-ba {he had a fever...what's a mom to do!}. Here's hoping his love for sip-sips continues.
 



 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment