Friday, March 8, 2013

Boys will be boys

As a boy mom, I can only imagine what's in store for me down the road as it relates to G's shenanigans at school. I have visions of lots of practical jokes, injuries and such resulting in calls to mom or parent/teacher conferences {ah, a girl can dream}. However, right now I'll just relish in the time we have with our sweet little one. Wrong. We have been dealing with b-i-t-i-n-g and luckily he's only had one incident at school {fortunate for them, not me as I'm usually the recipient of said chomping at home}. So when I picked G up the other day and asked his teacher, Miss Ebie, how he was, her sheepish grin gave him away. I quickly asked, "Did he b-i-t-e someone??" The sheepish grin got bigger, and she responded {she has the sweetest accent I wish you could hear}, "No...George...he like eh the girls. He chase eh the girls. When he capture them, he lay on them." Oh lovely! A lady killer already...The kicker is the whole time Miss Ebie is telling me this, G is listening and then looks at me and just laughs. Love my little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment