Wednesday, March 13, 2013

For the love of biscuits

Much like his mama my son is a "carbatarian." His latest addiction, biscuits. 
 
 
The kid has a problem.  One day each week at school they get biscuits. Last week when I dropped him off on biscuit day, he couldn't get to the table fast enough. This is also the same day I received this note in his box.
 
 
Luckily he settled into his seat and stuffed the biscuit in his mouth without injury. I chuckled to myself as I walked out and ran into my friend whose daughter is in G's class. I told her to watch out, it's biscuit day and G is into it! Twenty minutes later I get this text from my friend...
 
 
This kid just cracks me up. Between chasing girls and stealing biscuits, it's a miracle he's still in school. Gotta love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment