Monday, October 29, 2012

Scenes from the weekend...

This weekend was just what I needed.  I know we are all busy, but lately our little family has literally been going non-stop.  I was counting down to this weekend like it was Christmas.  This was the first weekend in a long time that we were in town, not working and no one visiting.  It was absolutely perfect.  I feel like I finally caught my breath!
 
Kicked things off Friday night hosting a fun and festive couples baby showering honoring our sweet friends and the upcoming arrival of Baby T {cakepopped for the occasion!}.  G was excited because that meant a slumber party with some of his best buds {let me tell you how much I love sharing sitters!}.  The party was amazing, but honestly, the highlight of my night?  Afterwards, sitting in my pajamas on my couch sipping on some wine and catching up with B.  It had been one of those weeks, and our late night veg was just what I so desperately craved.  Got some much needed sleep Saturday morning, and then it was off to the Artisan Fair in Edgehill Village.  Talk about some talent.  I had to keep my wallet zipped shut.  There was so much I wanted!  Met up at Taco Mamacita with some dear friends from Monroe in visiting, and that tortilla soup may have just been the highlight of my weekend.  Home for a quick nap {G and I both!} and then off to Trunk of Treat at the church.  B and I were on inflatables duty.  Wow those big kids can be crazy.  Decided to sleep in Sunday and be lazy {I live for a lazy Sunday!}.  Worked on cleaning up the house and last minute touches for our Halloween party Wednesday.  A quick run to Party City and our costume is complete.  We finally picked one! J  Stay tuned to find out…
 
 

 


 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment