Thursday, October 25, 2012

Red rover, red rover...

Let absolute cuteness come over!
 
Oh my goodness, look what came in the mail yesterday.
 
 
Is that not the cutest shirt you have ever seen??
 
My little turkey is ready for Thanksgiving and will look simply precious thanks to

 
My fabulous and oh so talented friend Beth has been crafting, creating and sewing for years.  She’s one of those super talented people you just love to hate {you should see her house!}.  After making so many of her son’s outfits {and getting so many compliments!}, she and a friend decided to go into business.  And thus, Red Rover Kids was created.  I am so proud of Beth and beyond impressed with their creations {I already have them working on a custom shirt for G’s first birthday party}.  Check out some of their work and feel free to place an order here.
 
 
Also, rumor has it Christmas appliques are in the works. Oh I cannot wait!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment