Monday, October 8, 2012

Scenes from the weekend...


Is it really already over?  Where did the weekend go?  I know I say that every Monday.  This weekend was a rare treat for us as it was the first weekend in a long time {and the last for a while} where we were in town with no plans {amen!}.  And let me tell you, we needed the downtime.  Friday was such a gorgeous day that after work we got the little man, picked up some grub and headed to the park for a picnic.  Could not think of a better Friday night than a picnic date with my two guys.  Slept in Saturday, strolled Edgehill Village and stocked up on pumpkins and mums {I love Fall!}.  It was a big sports weekend in our house, and G managed to rock gear for three out of his four teams {Mizzou-huh?  What happened boys??}.  Saturday night dinner at friends’ found a new love for G…Mr. Potato Head {and all his tasty accessories!}.  Nursery duty for me Sunday morning {with the 2 year olds…holy moly, a peak at what’s to come!} and then all day lounging on the couch, snuggling by the fire and watching our teams.  Perfect end to a perfect weekend.
 











No comments:

Post a Comment