Monday, August 1, 2011

Houston, we have a problem.

I have a problem.  More like an addiction.  I admit it.  I, Rachel G. Bolton, have become a donut addict.  I blame this on Baby B.  Prior to pregnancy, donuts did nothing for me.  Someone could bring them to work, and I could walk by ten times never once being tempted to indulge.  Now, donuts are all I think about. :)  I want them all the time.  Fortunately, I have tried to keep this addiction at bay, limiting my intake to weekends only.  However, Saturday, we hit an all time low. 

This is where B and I started our day.


 And sadly, this is where we ended it at 10:51pm.


I cannot believe I am even admitting to this insanity, but I guess it's all part of being preggers.  Let's just hope this donut addiction does not last...

No comments:

Post a Comment