Thursday, July 28, 2011

Early Babymoon...Sign me up!

I am so excited.  B and I are taking an early babymoon next week.  And where to?  Oh, just our favorite place...


That's right we are going to be in Napa Valley one week from today!  I am giddy just thinking about it.  B actually has to do a little work (if you can even call it that!) while we are there.  The bank is sponsoring Nashville in Napa.  My kind of work!  Basically we will sit around listening to amazing music from talented songwriters all while taking in the eats and drinks of Napa.  Even though I won't get to fully enjoy all that the Valley has to offer, I am just so looking forward to resting, relaxing and eating of course, in one of the most beautiful places ever.  I just checked my Iphone, and it's currently 55 degrees in Napa.  Oh next Thursday cannot get here fast enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment