Friday, July 1, 2011

My New BFF

It's so cliche, but I feel like time is just flying by.  I seriously don't know where this week went.  Of course, still don't have all the New York pics up, but I have a good excuse.  We are moving!  Two weeks from today.  Yikes!  SO much to do and so little time.  And of course, we are headed out of town today.  Always. :)  It'll be a quick and fun trip (B's family reunion!), but in the meantime here's one little NYC pic for you...

Me and my new bff Andy Cohen :)


Yes, I admit it and own it.  I am obsessed with Bravo's Real Housewives series.  Obsessed.  I love them all and wish each episode was three hours long. :)  Even more so, I love Andy Cohen.  He cracks me up!  Do you watch Watch What Happens Live?  It is hysterical.  He is a genius with this series, and I definitely shared with him a few of my ideas for some upcoming series.  Who knows, maybe he'll actually use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment