Thursday, July 21, 2011

Television...to have or not to have...that is the question.

Ugh, one of my least favorite things about moving is waiting to have your television hooked back up.  Yes, I admit it, I am addicted to TV.  It's sad, I  know, as I should be reading, unpacking, exercising, etc.  but I love me some TV, especially reality TV. :)  I feel like I am missing out with my lovely housewives, the pathetic bachelorette and now this new show on the Style Network.


I am dying to see this!  The show supposedly follows around the 'elite' of Dallas however they film at a random country club in Fort Worth.  I cannot wait! :)  Fortunately for me, I do not have to wait too long.  As of 11:51am today we are back with television and Internet.  Thank you!!!  I seriously was starting to take my many issues with Comcast as a sign that B and I were just not destined to watch television.  Hopefully tonight I can get a little unpacking done, but then get caught up on all these silly shows.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment