Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Weekend in iPhone Pics

What a fun weekend we had with my parents, and I was sad to see them go on Sunday.  Here's a little recap of our weekend courtesy of my phone. 

No trip to Nashville is complete for my dad without a stop at the Loveless Cafe.  I seriously think he dreams of the biscuits. :)


We were so excited (and hungry) when the food came out, it didn't occur to me to snap a pic until the damage was already done.  Although we certainly enjoyed the biscuits, Dad says that might of been his last time to the Loveless for a bit.  :)


Friday night was a real treat since our new favorite band, The Jompson Brothers, was playing at the Basement.  We had heard lead singer, Chris Stapleton, in Napa but were blown away to hear the whole band!


It was not all play this weekend, as Mom and Dad were so great helping us get the last few boxes and such unpacked and situated.  We spent the weekend shopping for nursery items, but alas did not make any of the big purchases.  We did find some fun little items like this sweet frame. 

I'm not in love with the frame itself, but I adore the wording.  Thinking I might recreate this...
Of course no nursery shopping trip would be complete without going to Tweed.  I am in love with this store and cannot wait to outfit Baby B in all things Tweed!



After a long day of shopping and golfing (for the boys), we grilled out and enjoyed a nice, cool evening on the patio.  I think my Texan parents were very jealous that we can actually sit outdoors in August. :)


All in all a fun, relaxing and productive weekend.  We still have so much to do with the nursery, but I am so excited to really get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment