Friday, April 17, 2015

Five on Friday

{ONE} Cucumber Mint Cocktail -- I have been loving some good mocktails these days, but believe me, I'm counting down until this baby arrives and mama can sip the good stuff! Warmer weather has me so excited for patio sitting and cocktail sipping. My favorite mocktail these days has been a cucumber mint combo, but thinking this one with the gin will be perfect come July.

{TWO) Fourth of July Outfit -- And speaking of July, how precious is this onesie I picked up for my little Fourth baby? With a July 1st due date we will most likely be in the hospital celebrating Independence Day, but I think girl or boy these little stars will be darling! I can always add a big bow if it's a girl, right?

{THREE} Veep -- Did you all catch the season premiere of Veep Sunday night? Oh my goodness this has got to be my favorite show. It just makes me laugh out loud. Seriously so funny. If you are not watching, start now!

{FOUR} Caldrea Room and Linen Spray -- When we were at B's mom's house a couple of weeks ago she turned me onto this room and linen spray. This pregnancy has given me such a sensitive nose, so I'm not too keen on over the top scents. This stuff smells so good though! So fresh and perfect for spring.

{FIVE} Rocksbox -- Have you tried Rocksbox yet? Oh my goodness, I got my first box this week, and I am obsessed. Fabulous jewelry and such a fun concept. You can sign up and get your first month free on me! Just enter "boltonxoxo" and receive gorgeous lovelies hand selected just for you.

Today I'm linking up with...

Friday Favorites at Momfessionals
Oh, Hey Friday at September F A R M
High Five for Friday at Bright on a Budget
Friday Favorites at The Diary of a Real Housewife
Friday Favorites at Life in Leggings
Friday Favorites at Meet @ the Barre

6 comments:

  1. that fourth of july romper is ADORABLE!!!!! cannot wait to see what baby bolton #3 will be so he/she can sport it in style!!!! have a happy weekend friend OXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! The 4th of July outfit is just too cute! I wish I hadn't already bought my daughter's outfit for the big day, I LOVE that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rocksbox sound awesome! Thanks for the introduction to them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm LOVING that 4th romper. because i'm fully already thinking about 4th outfits too. . . never too soon to start thinking about the next holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love anything Caldrea, their scents are so refreshing and light! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete