Monday, June 17, 2013

Scenes from the weekend...

Did everyone enjoy a lovely Father's Day?  Sadly I was not with my own dad yesterday, but fortunately I get to see him tomorrow!  I did however spend the weekend honoring my main man who is such an incredible dad to G and Baby #2.  Lots of Dada and G time in our house.  Playing guitar, dancing, park time, pool time, church, Mexican lunch and a dinner with friends celebrating fatherhood made for a wonderful weekend.  Feeling truly blessed to have a husband who I love even more each day as I watch him continue to grow into his best role yet, dad.










2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, your weekend sounded perfect!! And your son is the sweetest little thing! I am so glad you popped over and said hi on my blog, because I am now your newest follower...You blog is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos! I can't believe how grown up your little man is looking these days! I mean, he's wearing collared shirts and everything!! Kills me. :)

    ReplyDelete