Friday, June 14, 2013

Five on Friday

Happy Friday friends!

Linking up again today with the lovely ladies of A. Liz Adventures, Carolina Charm, Hello! Happiness and [the good life] blogs.


Here's what five things I'm loving this week.

Seriously cannot get enough of this stuff.
Guess it's better than eating a pint of ice cream.
At least that's what I'm telling myself.

Ok, I'm almost embarrassed to admit this, but this show may or may not be my new guilty pleasure.
Don't judge.
I randomly stumbled upon this the other day and just had to check it out.
It's AWFUL, but in an oh so good, cannot stop watching, train wreck kind of way.

Have you seen Carolina Charm's latest parties??
This one and this one just make me swoon!
I'm dying to host an outdoor gathering and will definitely take notes from these fabulous soirees.

Kept seeing these sandals on different blogs and Instagram and knew I had to check them out.
They are the best!
So comfortable and so fun.
Who doesn't love glitter and gold?

5. Minted Lace Headbands
Randomly found these adorable and oh so affordable headbands on Instagram.
Loving them!
Check out all the fun colors.
I snagged the gray, mint and floral.
Find them on Instagram @minted_lace.

Here's hoping everyone has a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, friend!!! You're invited to the next partay!

    And I definitely need to check out those headbands! I am like a 5 year old when it comes to hair accessories - can't have enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! You truly are the hostess with the mostess. :) I need you to come to Nashville and help me!

      Delete
  2. Mmmm that Italian Ice sounds great! Where is it from? I've never seen it before.

    And I completely agree with you, Christina @ Carolina Charm is seriously the hostess with the mostess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is SO good! I randomly found it at Kroger. I can't stop eating them! :)

      Delete
  3. Rachel-- I keep telling myself that same thing about that Italian Ice; it's so addicting and refreshing in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete