Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Trip to Louisiana

Before we hit the beach we ventured to Louisiana to catch up with B's family and mine who met us there from Dallas.  Since I still have yet to upload all my pics from the beach I thought I'd share some from our time in Louisiana with family.  Each time we all get together I am just reminded and humbled by how blessed we are to have parents, grandparents and siblings that love our child so well.  We enjoyed such sweet time just catching up, playing outside and eating way too much.













3 comments:

  1. looks like you have a sweet and caring family! Glad you enjoyed your trip catching up bc those are always the best!....and the food looks yummy;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! We certainly had fun and ate way too much. ;)

      Delete
  2. There is nothing better for the soul than time with family! And mmm that food all looks so good!

    ReplyDelete