Friday, May 31, 2013

Five on Friday

Happy Friday friends!

I am so excited to be linking up with Darci over at [the good life blog] to share what five things I'm loving this week.



1. La Croix Mocktails

It's hard enough being preggers and not being able to indulge in a cocktail every now and then.  But being pregnant in the summer is the worst.  What is about warm weather and patios that just call you to sip on a little something something?
So, I have been all about some "mocktails" and was thrilled to find all the recipes on La Croix's website.
My favorites are the Mojito and Cran-Razzle.
I certainly enjoyed many of these at the beach!


I'm all about a tan.  However, I am not quite the sun goddess I used to be.
Definitely caught some rays at the beach but am so thankful for this Natural Glow to even things out.
This 3 day version is the best and keeps me looking sun kissed.
Plus, the new scent is so much better!  You can actually wear it out without smelling like the tanning bed.


Maternity clothes are definitely my friend these days, but I love finding non-maternity clothes.
I was thrilled to snag this Target maxi!
It's so comfortable, and I love that it's short enough for me to wear with flats.

Don't you just love summer produce??
We have been taking advantage of it and loving the fresh flavors.
Our go-to dish this week was the Farmer's Market Skillet from the adorable Iowa Girl Eats.
The basil just makes it!

5. Nap time
Now that I'm a SAHM I have never appreciated nap time more.
I love my little man and have so enjoyed my time with him, but oh do I enjoy nap time.
It's the one time during the day when I have time all to myself.  Catching up on Real Housewives, online shopping, cleaning or even a little nap for this tired mama.  
It's the little things friends.

So, any big weekend plans?
We are headed to the lake with friends to celebrate a big 3-0 birthday celebration.
Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. I am definitely going to have to make some La Croix mocktails! What's your favorite La Croix flavor?? I have only tried the mixed berry and I thought it was terrible. haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny! Mixed Berry is actually one of my least favorites. Try Coconut or Grapefruit. Those two are really tasty! Adding a little juice or fruit helps. :) Enjoy!

      Delete
  2. Too funny! Mixed Berry is actually one of my least favorites. Try Coconut or Grapefruit. Those two are really tasty! Adding a little juice or fruit helps. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to have to pin some of those mocktails for my future pregnancies! Coconut sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete