Monday, September 19, 2011

Waiting for Baby!

After a trip home to Nashville this weekend to see my sweet hubby and puppy dog, I am back in Dallas again.  It has been so nice to be home catching up with family and friends but also focusing on all things baby.  We have our first shower this weekend, and I am SO excited!  I cannot believe that in just three short months our new little one will be here.  Oh how life is about to change. ;)

And what better way to document all this change than with an adorable baby book.  I had been checking out baby books here and there but check out this one that my mom got us.  Hands down the cutest one I have ever seen!

LOVE Giggle!
The book comes in a sweet box with a pullout drawer for momentos.

Love all the fun illustrations!



Cannot wait to fill these pages with all the new memories we are about to create on this new journey. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment