Friday, September 25, 2015

Five on Friday

{ONE} Fall Favorites -- I have been so wrapped up in life lately I barely even noticed it's officially my favorite time of the year, FALL! I love Autumn and all that it entails. We have had the busiest September, and I am so looking forward to slowing down these next couple of months and enjoying all the season has to offer. Cool weather, cozy sweaters and pumpkin patch visits are a few of my Fall favorites. What about you??
{via}

{TWO} Life Lately -- And speaking of being so wrapped up in life, this poor little blog took a backseat these last couple of months. In an effort to not miss any of the fun we have been having since Amos joined our world, I blogged a little recap here and here.

{THREE} Walk to Defeat ALS -- We are so excited to have B's family coming in town this weekend and are looking forward to participating in the Walk to Defeat ALS. B's dad, George Washington Bolton III, passed away from this terrible disease, so our family will be sporting these temporary tattoos on Saturday as we walk in his honor.

{FOUR} Ceremony + Fuss -- Did you hear the news?? I started a new business! Yes, I might be crazy for doing this while trying to wrangle three kids three and under, but it has been a dream for so long. Ceremony + Fuss offers lovingly curated gift boxes to splendidly celebrate life's special occasions. We officially launched yesterday and are open for gifting!

{FIVE} GIVEAWAY -- And in honor of our launch we are giving away some of our favorite goodies from our You're a Gem fussbox! Head over to Instagram and check out all the details.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday, sweet friend! I hope you're enjoying a little bit of the Fall weather!

    ReplyDelete