Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A New York state of mind...

Exactly one week from today my feet will be touching down on that famous concrete jungle where dreams are made of, and I cannot wait.  It seems like just yesterday we were there.  Do you know how much I love NYC {I am now reminded of the book I read G each night, "Guess how much I love you?"}?  Well, I guess you could say a whole lot {or to the moon and back...again the children's book reference.}.  B and I will head out next week for a few days to ourselves in the Big Apple, and then Friday be joined by some of our Nashville besties.  I am so looking forward to shopping, eating and taking in all that glorious city has to offer.  I've got a few must-see, must-eat places on my list, but what are your favorite Manhattan spots?


No comments:

Post a Comment