Friday, September 28, 2012

Here's what...


So here’s what I’m loving these days…
 
 With what little time I have to watch TV, I found time to get caught up on the Newsroom.  Best. Show. Ever. Takes me back to the good old days here. Sadly now that it’s over, I’m filling my TV time with Real Housewives. Cannot wait for the Jersey reunion!
 
 So we all know I’m a reality TV junkie and not much of a reader, but I have heard more and more people talking about Gone Girl.  A friend let me borrow it for the beach trip, and although I barely made a dent in it, I’m really loving it! Just hope I can find some time to actually finish it {the last book I read took me almost a year. And it was The Help. Not exactly a tough read.}.
 
Found this amazing dish on Pinterest, and we have been making it literally every week for the last couple of months. It is that good. And yes, it is crazy easy. I double the recipe and then we eat the leftovers for lunch. B is such a fan which is rare when it comes to my vegetarian dishes. Thinking this might have been our last week to make it since it is officially Fall, which means…

Fall clothes! Oh I am SO loving the Fall trends and am ready to ditch all open toed shoes and bare legs and jump straight into boots, tights and jackets. Sadly, my shopping budget is being shared with diapers and formula these days. So, I am all about a deal…and believe me there are many to be had!
 
I was eying these adorable oxfords at Anthro {which are now sold out but you can find them at Shopbop} and actually thought the $79.00 price tag was a steal...
That was until I saw these...
At Target for $19.99! They look identical to the Dolce Vita ones.  Sadly my Tar-jay was out my size, but I think I’m going to snag these when I find a seven.
 
I’ve also been salivating over this bad boy from J.Crew. 
Love the colors. Love the print. Don’t love the price tag. I could not justify paying $268, especially when I saw this…
$24 .94 at Old Navy! 
I ordered this immediately and have been living it! What Fall finds are you loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment