Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I have a sweet tooth.

I mentioned how much I love baby showers.  Probably because I love all the yummy treats you get to eat.  I have definitely developed a sweet tooth during this pregnancy and my sweet co-workers were thoughtful enough to plan my office shower around all my pregnancy cravings.


Doesn't get much better than Donut Den donuts, puppy chow, tea cakes, Rice Krispie treats and turtles.


Crafty Meghan handled the decor and went out of her way with fun little touches.
How cute are the felt birds?
I just love the framed rhymes!  They will definitely be making an appearance in the nursery.

My co-workers were so generous gifting Baby B and have been beyond supportive these last few months.  Grateful for such a caring office!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, sweet treats! I totally want to pig out on one now. You’re lucky to have such generous co-workers. Where is the baby shower cake? I hope you you’ve totally turned into a sweet-enthusiast even after the baby’s birth. Jason Underwood @ La Patisserie

    ReplyDelete