Sunday, October 2, 2011

Daddy's Girl? Daddy's Boy?

What a fabulous weekend I had!  I was in St. Louis with my wonderful mother and amazing besties from Mizzou.  They hosted a mother daughter brunch for me this morning that was the most incredibly detailed and personalized shower you have ever seen.  I cannot wait to show you pics!

In the meantime, I am so behind...I have to share pictures from our adorable Daddy Shower B's family hosted last weekend in Louisiana.  I am so bummed I do not have a picture of the invitation B's mom did.  She wrote the funniest poem about preparing B for fatherhood. :)

She and my sweet sister-in-law and B's Aunt Susan helped create a 'camo' themed shower with both pink and green camo.








The cakes were amazing!  They actually tasted as good as they looked. :)

The fabulous baker, Lindsey, has some more pics on her fun blog.  She is so talented!



B thinks it's a boy!
I'm still not sure...




Lots of yummy food...including my fav, shrimp and grits!



These were heavenly!


Good friends, Rob and Earl
Joking that B has a growing belly... :)


B's old boss and his wife

The gift opening begins!












B's daddy diaper bag


My grandmother, mother, B's mom and grandmothers



Such a fun time honoring this guy!  I know he will be an incredible father. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment