Monday, October 3, 2011

Made with Love

So, I'm still working on getting pics up from the fantastic shower this weekend, but here is a sneak peak of the invitation.


My two favorite things...owls and chevron!  You will die when you see all the fabulous details that went into making it so special.  I truly have the most amazing friends.

And speaking of amazing people, my sweet in-laws really went out of their way to shower B and I last weekend, so I wanted to do something special for a hostess gift.  What's better than a homemade gift?  After a little searching on Pinterest, I found the perfect thing, cinnamon honey butter.  I found the fabulous recipe on one of my favorite blogs, Fly Through Our Window.  It was so easy and oh so tasty!

Here's what you need...

2 sticks of butter, 1 cup powdered sugar, 1 cup honey and 2 teaspoons of cinnamon 

This makes about two cups of the deliciousness (I doubled the recipe).


Leave the butter out to room temperature or stick in the microwave just for a bit.
Then whip to a creamy consistency.


Add the honey, powdered sugar and cinnamon and continue to whip.


Pure heaven!


Courtesy of Pinterest I found some lovely printable tags that fit my gift perfectly.  Check them out here.




I put the deliciousness in these adorable jars found at Target and even had some leftover to slather on my English muffin for breakfast the next morning. :)






I paired each jar with some fresh ciabatta bread and wrapped up for each hostess.  The perfect gift to say thanks for showering us with such love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment