Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New York State of Mind

I am counting down the days to next Wednesday.  B and I are headed to New York, and I am SO excited.  B has never been, and it's been years since I was last there.  Now I'm just torn trying to finalize our itinerary.  So many sights, so many restaurants, so many shops...so little time.  I don't know how I'm going to cram everything I want to do into our short trip.  I guess that is the beauty of an NYC trip though...no matter what you do, how much you plan or how little you plan, sometimes the greatest experience is one you just happen upon.

Of course we do have some 'musts' on our list. 

#1 Yankees Game
Cannot wait to see the new stadium!

And of course, this guy... :)
 

#2 My old stomping ground


#3 Yum!

Aside from pretzels at the game and a creamy treat at Shake Shack, trying to determine where we will indulge in some fine dining.  Is anything more overwhelming than trying to pick between all the fabulous eateries this amazing city offers?  I'll keep you posted on what we choose!


No comments:

Post a Comment